Kumbh Mela Package 2019, Allahabad
As we launch our Kumbh Mela Package 2019, it’s time to offer you an insight into the festival.
Crowned by UNESCO as an ‘intangible cultural heritage of humanity’, Kumbh Mela, the largest peaceful congregation on planet earth, is alternatively held every 12 years at 4 places in North and Central India – Haridwar, Allahabad, Nasik and Ujjain. An Ardh Kumbh Mela too is held every 6 years at the same places.
Although identified as a Hindu religious congregation, the Kumbh Mela is an eternal favorite of international travelers and tourists, especially from countries like the UK, USA, and Australia.
Kumbh Mela Package Highlights
Our Kumbh Mela Package is a discerning choice to acquaint and admire Indians at the monumental revelry that is scheduled to be held in Allahabad (aka Prayagraj) from January 15 – March 4.
Allahabad Kumbh Mela Package also offers the distinctive opportunity of washing your sins and attaining salvation at the confluence of 3 of the most sacred rivers – Ganges, Yamuna and the invisible yet sacrosanct Sarasvati.
Just the right time to plan a visit to experience Vibrant India in its entire splendor.
Our Kumbh Mela 2019 blog shall help you in planning your visit so that you’re able to absorb the max from the spectacular episodes as they unfold- Peshwai Procession, Shahi Snan, the rambunctious Parade of Sadhus, resplendent nights around the city, and of course, an extravagant spread of delicacies from around the world.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover India at its hospitable best. Book your Kumbh Mela Package before the tents are out-of-bound.
- Accommodation in one double camp for 3 nights including all vegetarian meals
- All taxes
Amenities in Kumbh Mela Package Tent
- Double (Twin) Beds, good linen and mattress
- Luggage space and hangers
- 02 chairs with 01 Table
- Attached bathroom with Running water
- Western toilet and Shower with Wash basin
- Soap, Shampoo, Moisturizer and Towels
Facilities in Kumbh Mela Package Camp
- 24×7 Security
- Fire-fighting equipment
- Furnished dining area
- Common Area
- Daily yoga and meditation Sessions
- Aesthetically decorated public areas and tents
- Only veg Meals will be served
- Liquor and Smoking is strictly prohibited in camp site.
- Hot water will be provided with the help of Boiler will have timing of 2 hours in morning and 1 hour evening.
- Domestic airfare
- Any transport
- Any guide service
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, and camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, any insurance, emergency evacuation etc.
- India visa
- Medical evacuation
- Travel insurance
- Any service not specifically mentioned above
Kumbh Mela 2019 Bathing Dates
|15th January||Tuesday||Makar Sankranti (1st Shahi Snan)|
|21st January||Monday||Paush Purnima|
|4th February||Monday||Mauni Amavasya (2nd Shahi Snan – Main)|
|10th February||Sunday||Basant Panchami (3rd Shahi Snan)|
|19th February||Tuesday||Maghi Purnima|
|4th March||Monday||Maha Shivratri|
Day 01- Allahabad
In the morning, arrive at Prayag Ardha Kumbh site and check in at your camp, Teertham Camp.
We suggest you explore the Kumbh site with your camera in an overactive mode. There may not come another chance to capture such humongous images in your lifetime.
Stay overnight at the camp.
Day 02- Allahabad
The day is free for you to explore the Prayag Ardha Kumbh site on your own. Stay overnight at the camp.
Take a Holy dip at Sangam. Explore Hanuman Temple, Akshya Vat, Allahabad Fort and other places in the city.
We suggest you to discover India's spiritual side at different camps of Akahras (a huddle of sadhus).
Day 03- Allahabad
Day 04- Allahabad
After breakfast, check out from the Teertham Camp and depart for your onward destination.
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown